This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall SumatraPDF for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall SumatraPDF from your systemKrzysztof Kowalczyk
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Krzysztof Kowalczyk. Further information about SumatraPDF can be seen at http://blog.kowalczyk.info/software/sumatrapdf/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\SumatraPDF folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove SumatraPDF by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SumatraPDF\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named SumatraPDF.exe and it has a size of 1.73 MB (1812480 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside SumatraPDF. They occupy about 1.98 MB (2078208
bytes) on disk.
- SumatraPDF.exe (1.73 MB)
- uninstall.exe (259.50 KB)
This web page is about SumatraPDF version 3.1.9811
only. You can find below info on other application versions of SumatraPDF:
...click to view all...
SumatraPDF is an application marketed by the software company Krzysztof Kowalczyk. Some users try to erase this program. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK way to erase SumatraPDF is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove SumatraPDF from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SumatraPDF or simply click the Search feature and type in "SumatraPDF". If it exists on your system the SumatraPDF program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SumatraPDF in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SumatraPDF, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SumatraPDF:
- The publisher is: http://blog.kowalczyk.info/software/sumatrapdf/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SumatraPDF\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SumatraPDF.
8. After removing SumatraPDF, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SumatraPDF which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SumatraPDF using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SumatraPDF by Krzysztof Kowalczyk from your PC, nor are we saying that SumatraPDF by Krzysztof Kowalczyk is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SumatraPDF in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:53:24.793