This page is about SumatraPDF for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall SumatraPDF from your systemKrzysztof Kowalczyk
. More information on Krzysztof Kowalczyk can be found here
. More info about the program SumatraPDF can be found at http://www.sumatrapdfreader.org/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SumatraPDF directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\SumatraPDF\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove SumatraPDF. SumatraPDF.exe is the SumatraPDF's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.47 MB (1545824 bytes) on disk.
SumatraPDF contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.72 MB (1801408
bytes) on disk.
- SumatraPDF.exe (1.47 MB)
- uninstall.exe (249.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.10073
of SumatraPDF. Click on the links below for other SumatraPDF versions:
...click to view all...
SumatraPDF is an application released by the software company Krzysztof Kowalczyk. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase SumatraPDF is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SumatraPDF with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SumatraPDF or simply activate the Search field and type in "SumatraPDF". If it is installed on your PC the SumatraPDF application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SumatraPDF in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SumatraPDF, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SumatraPDF:
- The publisher is: http://www.sumatrapdfreader.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SumatraPDF\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SumatraPDF.
8. After removing SumatraPDF, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SumatraPDF which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SumatraPDF with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SumatraPDF by Krzysztof Kowalczyk from your computer, we are not saying that SumatraPDF by Krzysztof Kowalczyk is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SumatraPDF in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130