This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Spotify for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Spotify from your systemSpotify AB
. Additional info about Spotify AB can be read here
. More data about the program Spotify can be seen at http://www.spotify.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Spotify is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Spotify.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 6.43 MB (6737976 bytes) on disk and is named spotify.exe.
The executable files below are part of Spotify. They occupy an average of 8.44 MB (8850656
bytes) on disk.
- spotify.exe (6.43 MB)
- SpotifyLauncher.exe (60.05 KB)
- SpotifyHelper.exe (366.05 KB)
- SpotifyWebHelper.exe (1.60 MB)
This data is about Spotify version 0.9.15.27.87634
only. Click on the links below for other Spotify versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Spotify is an application marketed by Spotify AB. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Spotify is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Spotify with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Spotify or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Spotify". If it exists on your system the Spotify program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Spotify in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Spotify, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Spotify:
- The software company is: http://www.spotify.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Spotify.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Spotify.
8. After uninstalling Spotify, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Spotify which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Spotify with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Spotify by Spotify AB from your PC, we are not saying that Spotify by Spotify AB is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Spotify in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:34:40.747