Spotify is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Spotify from your computerSpotify AB
. Go over here
for more information on Spotify AB. Click on http://www.spotify.com
to get more details about Spotify on Spotify AB's website. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. Spotify's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Spotify.exe. spotify.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 677.50 KB (693760 bytes) on disk.
Spotify installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 677.50 KB (693760
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 0.1.0.26.76510
of Spotify. Click on the links below for other Spotify versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Spotify:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Spotify:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\7GXTPY2Y\www.spotify.com
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\macromedia.com\support\flashplayer\sys\#www.spotify.com
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Profile 1\Local Storage\https_www.spotify.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\7GXTPY2Y\www.spotify.com\cookies.sol
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\macromedia.com\support\flashplayer\sys\#www.spotify.com\settings.sol
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Spotify.lnk
Spotify is a program offered by the software company Spotify AB. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Spotify is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Spotify from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Spotify or simply click the Search field and type in "Spotify". If it is installed on your PC the Spotify application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Spotify in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Spotify, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Spotify:
- The publisher is: http://www.spotify.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Spotify.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Spotify.
8. After uninstalling Spotify, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Spotify that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Spotify using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Spotify by Spotify AB from your PC, nor are we saying that Spotify by Spotify AB is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Spotify supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-27 18:42:00.347