Spotify is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Spotify from your systemSpotify AB
. Open here
for more information on Spotify AB. You can see more info on Spotify at http://www.spotify.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Spotify is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Spotify.exe. spotify.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.32 MB (5576408 bytes) on disk.
Spotify is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.57 MB (6884488
bytes) on disk:
- spotify.exe (5.32 MB)
- SpotifyLauncher.exe (112.21 KB)
- SpotifyWebHelper.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.8.4.124.355986
of Spotify. For other Spotify versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Spotify.Folders that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Spotify:
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_www.spotify.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Spotify.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg\Spotify Web Helper
Spotify is a program by Spotify AB. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Spotify is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Spotify from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Spotify or simply activate the Search field and type in "Spotify". The Spotify program will be found very quickly. After you click Spotify in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Spotify, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Spotify:
- The software company is: http://www.spotify.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Spotify.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Spotify.
8. After uninstalling Spotify, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Spotify that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Spotify with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Spotify by Spotify AB from your computer, nor are we saying that Spotify by Spotify AB is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Spotify in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 11:34:30.407