This info is about Spotify for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Spotify from your systemSpotify AB
. More info about Spotify AB can be read here
. More data about the software Spotify can be seen at http://www.spotify.com
. Spotify is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Spotify is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Spotify.exe. The application's main executable file is named spotify.exe and its approximative size is 4.51 MB (4728320 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Spotify. They take about 36.12 MB (37872504
bytes) on disk.
- spotify.exe (4.51 MB)
- SpotifyLauncher.exe (61.00 KB)
- Spotify_new.exe (29.96 MB)
- SpotifyHelper.exe (509.00 KB)
- SpotifyWebHelper.exe (1.09 MB)
The current page applies to Spotify version 0.9.4.169.03996
only. For more Spotify versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Spotify is a program offered by the software company Spotify AB. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Spotify is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Spotify with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Spotify or simply click the Search field and type in "Spotify". If it exists on your system the Spotify application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Spotify in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Spotify, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Spotify:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.spotify.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Spotify.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Spotify.
8. After uninstalling Spotify, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Spotify which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Spotify with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Spotify by Spotify AB from your computer, we are not saying that Spotify by Spotify AB is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spotify in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 06:26:47.450