Spotify is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Spotify from your PCSpotify AB
. More information on Spotify AB can be found here
. Please follow http://www.spotify.com
if you want to read more on Spotify on Spotify AB's website. Spotify is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify folder, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Spotify by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Spotify.exe" /uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named spotify.exe and it has a size of 3.82 MB (4010160 bytes).
Spotify is composed of the following executables which take 3.82 MB (4010160
bytes) on disk:
This data is about Spotify version 0.8.0.1028.3450140
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Spotify:
...click to view all...
Spotify is a program marketed by the software company Spotify AB. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Spotify is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Spotify from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Spotify or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Spotify". If it is installed on your PC the Spotify app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Spotify in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Spotify, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Spotify:
- The software company is: http://www.spotify.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Spotify.exe" /uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Spotify.
8. After uninstalling Spotify, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Spotify which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Spotify using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Spotify by Spotify AB from your PC, we are not saying that Spotify by Spotify AB is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Spotify supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 21:34:55.280