You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall SmartCapture for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall SmartCapture from your computerDeskSoft
. Further information on DeskSoft can be seen here
. You can get more details about SmartCapture at http://www.desksoft.com
. Usually the SmartCapture program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Graphics\SmartCapture folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Graphics\SmartCapture\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SmartCapture. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.39 MB (2509520 bytes) on disk and is titled SmartCapture.exe.
The following executables are installed along with SmartCapture. They occupy about 2.68 MB (2809801
bytes) on disk.
- SCStiMon.exe (62.00 KB)
- SmartCapture.exe (2.39 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (231.24 KB)
The current web page applies to SmartCapture version 3.6.1
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of SmartCapture:
...click to view all...
SmartCapture is an application offered by DeskSoft. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall SmartCapture is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall SmartCapture from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SmartCapture or simply activate the Search field and type in "SmartCapture". The SmartCapture app will be found automatically. When you click SmartCapture in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SmartCapture, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmartCapture:
- The publisher is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Graphics\SmartCapture\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SmartCapture.
8. After uninstalling SmartCapture, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SmartCapture that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SmartCapture with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SmartCapture by DeskSoft from your PC, we are not saying that SmartCapture by DeskSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SmartCapture supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 02:56:18.557