You can find below details on how to uninstall SmartCapture for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall SmartCapture from your computerDeskSoft
. Open here
for more information on DeskSoft. Please open http://www.desksoft.com
if you want to read more on SmartCapture on DeskSoft's website. SmartCapture is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SmartCapture directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall SmartCapture by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SmartCapture\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. SmartCapture.exe is the SmartCapture's main executable file and it occupies close to 2.43 MB (2544336 bytes) on disk.
SmartCapture is composed of the following executables which take 2.71 MB (2845641
bytes) on disk:
- SCStiMon.exe (62.00 KB)
- SmartCapture.exe (2.43 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (232.24 KB)
This web page is about SmartCapture version 3.9.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other SmartCapture releases:
...click to view all...
SmartCapture is an application marketed by DeskSoft. Some users try to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to remove SmartCapture is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SmartCapture with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SmartCapture or simply click the Search feature and type in "SmartCapture". If it is installed on your PC the SmartCapture application will be found very quickly. When you click SmartCapture in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SmartCapture, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmartCapture:
- The publisher is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SmartCapture\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SmartCapture.
8. After removing SmartCapture, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SmartCapture which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SmartCapture with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove SmartCapture by DeskSoft from your PC, we are not saying that SmartCapture by DeskSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SmartCapture in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-22 08:31:30.793