This info is about SmartCapture for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall SmartCapture from your PCDeskSoft
. Take a look here
for more info on DeskSoft. You can get more details on SmartCapture at http://www.desksoft.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartCapture folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for SmartCapture is C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartCapture\Uninstall.exe. SmartCapture.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.40 MB (2513384 bytes) on disk.
SmartCapture installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.37 MB (3535848
bytes) on disk.
- Patch.exe (435.00 KB)
- SCStiMon.exe (310.50 KB)
- SmartCapture.exe (2.40 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (253.00 KB)
This page is about SmartCapture version 3.17.1
alone. You can find below a few links to other SmartCapture releases:
...click to view all...
SmartCapture is an application offered by DeskSoft. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove SmartCapture is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove SmartCapture from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SmartCapture or simply click the Search field and type in "SmartCapture". If it is installed on your PC the SmartCapture app will be found automatically. When you select SmartCapture in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SmartCapture, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmartCapture:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartCapture\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SmartCapture.
8. After removing SmartCapture, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SmartCapture which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SmartCapture using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SmartCapture by DeskSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that SmartCapture by DeskSoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SmartCapture in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 18:54:50.600