This info is about SmartCapture for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SmartCapture from your computerDeskSoft
. You can read more on DeskSoft or check for application updates here
. More data about the application SmartCapture can be found at http://www.desksoft.com
. Usually the SmartCapture program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartCapture folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for SmartCapture is C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartCapture\Uninstall.exe. SmartCapture's primary file takes about 2.39 MB (2509520 bytes) and its name is SmartCapture.exe.
The following executables are installed along with SmartCapture. They take about 2.68 MB (2810313
bytes) on disk.
- SCStiMon.exe (62.00 KB)
- SmartCapture.exe (2.39 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (231.74 KB)
The current web page applies to SmartCapture version 3.8.1
only. Click on the links below for other SmartCapture versions:
...click to view all...
SmartCapture is an application released by the software company DeskSoft. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall SmartCapture is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall SmartCapture from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SmartCapture or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SmartCapture". The SmartCapture application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SmartCapture in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SmartCapture, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmartCapture:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartCapture\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SmartCapture.
8. After uninstalling SmartCapture, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SmartCapture that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SmartCapture with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SmartCapture by DeskSoft from your PC, we are not saying that SmartCapture by DeskSoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SmartCapture in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 00:55:01.323