This web page is about SmartCapture for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SmartCapture from your PCDeskSoft
. You can read more on DeskSoft or check for application updates here
. More information about the software SmartCapture can be seen at http://www.desksoft.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\SmartCapture folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for SmartCapture is C:\Program Files\SmartCapture\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 2.13 MB (2235904 bytes) on disk and is labeled SmartCapture.exe.
SmartCapture is comprised of the following executables which take 2.39 MB (2503929
bytes) on disk:
- SCStiMon.exe (62.00 KB)
- SmartCapture.exe (2.13 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (199.74 KB)
This web page is about SmartCapture version 3.1.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other SmartCapture versions:
...click to view all...
SmartCapture is a program offered by the software company DeskSoft. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall SmartCapture is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SmartCapture from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SmartCapture or simply click the Search feature and type in "SmartCapture". The SmartCapture application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SmartCapture in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SmartCapture, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmartCapture:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SmartCapture\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SmartCapture.
8. After removing SmartCapture, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SmartCapture which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SmartCapture with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SmartCapture by DeskSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that SmartCapture by DeskSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SmartCapture in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-08 13:20:33.813