This page is about SmartCapture for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall SmartCapture from your computerDeskSoft
. Open here
where you can get more info on DeskSoft. Please follow http://www.desksoft.com
if you want to read more on SmartCapture on DeskSoft's web page. SmartCapture is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\SmartCapture folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for SmartCapture is C:\Program Files\SmartCapture\Uninstall.exe. SmartCapture.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 598.00 KB (612352 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in SmartCapture. They occupy 903.23 KB (924904
bytes) on disk.
- SCStiMon.exe (52.00 KB)
- SetDLC.exe (71.50 KB)
- SmartCapture.exe (598.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (181.73 KB)
The current page applies to SmartCapture version 3.0.0
only. You can find here a few links to other SmartCapture versions:
...click to view all...
SmartCapture is a program offered by the software company DeskSoft. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase SmartCapture is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SmartCapture from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SmartCapture or simply click the Search field and type in "SmartCapture". If it is installed on your PC the SmartCapture app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SmartCapture in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SmartCapture, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmartCapture:
- The software company is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SmartCapture\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SmartCapture.
8. After removing SmartCapture, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SmartCapture that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SmartCapture with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SmartCapture by DeskSoft from your PC, we are not saying that SmartCapture by DeskSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SmartCapture in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 09:10:20.020