SmartCapture is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall SmartCapture from your PCDeskSoft
. More information on DeskSoft can be found here
. Click on http://www.desksoft.com
to get more details about SmartCapture on DeskSoft's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\SmartCapture folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove SmartCapture by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SmartCapture\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called SmartCapture.exe and its approximative size is 2.43 MB (2548200 bytes).
The executable files below are part of SmartCapture. They take about 3.14 MB (3297506
bytes) on disk.
- Keygen.exe (435.00 KB)
- SCStiMon.exe (62.00 KB)
- SmartCapture.exe (2.43 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (234.74 KB)
This info is about SmartCapture version 3.12.2
alone. You can find here a few links to other SmartCapture versions:
...click to view all...
SmartCapture is a program released by DeskSoft. Some people try to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase SmartCapture is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove SmartCapture with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SmartCapture or simply activate the Search field and type in "SmartCapture". If it is installed on your PC the SmartCapture app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SmartCapture in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SmartCapture, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SmartCapture:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SmartCapture\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SmartCapture.
8. After uninstalling SmartCapture, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SmartCapture which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SmartCapture using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SmartCapture by DeskSoft from your PC, we are not saying that SmartCapture by DeskSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SmartCapture supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-07 05:58:25.690