SmartCapture is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SmartCapture from your PCDeskSoft
. Further information on DeskSoft can be seen here
. Click on http://www.desksoft.com
to get more data about SmartCapture on DeskSoft's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartCapture folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling SmartCapture is C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartCapture\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. SmartCapture's primary file takes around 2.39 MB (2509520 bytes) and its name is SmartCapture.exe.
SmartCapture is comprised of the following executables which take 2.68 MB (2812361
bytes) on disk:
- SCStiMon.exe (62.00 KB)
- SmartCapture.exe (2.39 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (233.74 KB)
This data is about SmartCapture version 3.7.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of SmartCapture:
...click to view all...
SmartCapture is a program marketed by DeskSoft. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall SmartCapture is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase SmartCapture with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SmartCapture or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SmartCapture". The SmartCapture application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SmartCapture in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SmartCapture, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmartCapture:
- The publisher is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartCapture\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SmartCapture.
8. After uninstalling SmartCapture, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SmartCapture which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SmartCapture using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SmartCapture by DeskSoft from your PC, we are not saying that SmartCapture by DeskSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SmartCapture supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-29 06:13:49.280