This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall SmartCapture for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall SmartCapture from your computerDeskSoft
. More data about DeskSoft can be found here
. You can get more details on SmartCapture at http://www.desksoft.com
. Usually the SmartCapture program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartCapture folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall SmartCapture by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartCapture\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. SmartCapture's primary file takes about 539.50 KB (552448 bytes) and is called SmartCapture.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in SmartCapture. They take 848.64 KB (869006
bytes) on disk.
- SCStiMon.exe (52.00 KB)
- SetDLC.exe (71.50 KB)
- SmartCapture.exe (539.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (185.64 KB)
The current web page applies to SmartCapture version 2.1.0
only. Click on the links below for other SmartCapture versions:
...click to view all...
SmartCapture is an application marketed by the software company DeskSoft. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall SmartCapture is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SmartCapture from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SmartCapture or simply click the Search feature and type in "SmartCapture". If it exists on your system the SmartCapture app will be found very quickly. When you click SmartCapture in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SmartCapture, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmartCapture:
- The software company is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartCapture\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SmartCapture.
8. After removing SmartCapture, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SmartCapture which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SmartCapture with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SmartCapture by DeskSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that SmartCapture by DeskSoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SmartCapture supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-20 10:07:58.267