This web page contains complete information on how to remove SHIELD Streaming for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall SHIELD Streaming from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
for more details on NVIDIA Corporation. Usually the SHIELD Streaming program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvStreamSrv directory, depending on the user's option during install. nvstreamer.exe is the SHIELD Streaming's primary executable file and it takes about 4.54 MB (4765512 bytes) on disk.
SHIELD Streaming is composed of the following executables which take 23.69 MB (24843040
bytes) on disk:
- nvstreamer.exe (4.54 MB)
- nvstreamsvc.exe (18.54 MB)
- NVIDIA.SteamLauncher.exe (622.64 KB)
This web page is about SHIELD Streaming version 3.1.1000
only. For more SHIELD Streaming versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SHIELD Streaming is a program by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase SHIELD Streaming is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SHIELD Streaming with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SHIELD Streaming or simply click the Search feature and type in "SHIELD Streaming". If it exists on your system the SHIELD Streaming application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SHIELD Streaming in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SHIELD Streaming, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SHIELD Streaming.
8. After uninstalling SHIELD Streaming, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SHIELD Streaming that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SHIELD Streaming using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SHIELD Streaming by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that SHIELD Streaming by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SHIELD Streaming in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:29:49.193