SHIELD Streaming is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall SHIELD Streaming from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Additional info about NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvStreamSrv directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The program's main executable file is titled nvstreamer.exe and occupies 4.08 MB (4275488 bytes).
SHIELD Streaming installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 20.80 MB (21808992
bytes) on disk.
- nvstreamer.exe (4.08 MB)
- nvstreamsvc.exe (16.11 MB)
- NVIDIA.SteamLauncher.exe (623.78 KB)
This web page is about SHIELD Streaming version 1.7.203
only. You can find below a few links to other SHIELD Streaming versions:
...click to view all...
SHIELD Streaming is an application by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove SHIELD Streaming is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SHIELD Streaming from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SHIELD Streaming or simply click the Search field and type in "SHIELD Streaming". If it is installed on your PC the SHIELD Streaming app will be found very quickly. After you select SHIELD Streaming in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SHIELD Streaming, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SHIELD Streaming.
8. After removing SHIELD Streaming, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SHIELD Streaming which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SHIELD Streaming with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SHIELD Streaming by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that SHIELD Streaming by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SHIELD Streaming in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-27 00:32:16.927