SHIELD Streaming is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall SHIELD Streaming from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Additional info about NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvStreamSrv directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The program's main executable file is titled nvstreamer.exe and occupies 4.08 MB (4275488 bytes).
SHIELD Streaming installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 20.80 MB (21808992
bytes) on disk.
- nvstreamer.exe (4.08 MB)
- nvstreamsvc.exe (16.11 MB)
- NVIDIA.SteamLauncher.exe (623.78 KB)
This web page is about SHIELD Streaming version 1.7.203
only. You can find below a few links to other SHIELD Streaming versions:
...click to view all...
SHIELD Streaming is an application by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove SHIELD Streaming is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SHIELD Streaming from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SHIELD Streaming or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SHIELD Streaming". The SHIELD Streaming program will be found automatically. After you select SHIELD Streaming in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SHIELD Streaming, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SHIELD Streaming.
8. After removing SHIELD Streaming, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SHIELD Streaming which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SHIELD Streaming with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SHIELD Streaming by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that SHIELD Streaming by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SHIELD Streaming in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 00:32:16.927