This page contains thorough information on how to remove SHIELD Streaming for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SHIELD Streaming from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Go over here
for more info on NVIDIA Corporation. SHIELD Streaming is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvStreamSrv folder, regulated by the user's option. nvstreamer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.55 MB (4766536 bytes) on disk.
SHIELD Streaming contains of the executables below. They occupy 23.69 MB (24844064
bytes) on disk.
- nvstreamer.exe (4.55 MB)
- nvstreamsvc.exe (18.54 MB)
- NVIDIA.SteamLauncher.exe (622.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.200
of SHIELD Streaming. Click on the links below for other SHIELD Streaming versions:
...click to view all...
SHIELD Streaming is an application released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall SHIELD Streaming is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SHIELD Streaming from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SHIELD Streaming or simply click the Search feature and type in "SHIELD Streaming". If it exists on your system the SHIELD Streaming program will be found automatically. After you click SHIELD Streaming in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SHIELD Streaming, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SHIELD Streaming.
8. After removing SHIELD Streaming, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SHIELD Streaming which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SHIELD Streaming with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SHIELD Streaming by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that SHIELD Streaming by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SHIELD Streaming in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:13:53.847