You can find on this page details on how to remove SHIELD Streaming for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall SHIELD Streaming from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. SHIELD Streaming is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvStreamSrv directory, subject to the user's option. nvstreamer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.16 MB (4364064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of SHIELD Streaming. They occupy an average of 22.85 MB (23960072
bytes) on disk.
- nvstreamer.exe (4.16 MB)
- nvstreamsvc.exe (18.08 MB)
- NVIDIA.SteamLauncher.exe (624.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.100
of SHIELD Streaming. Click on the links below for other SHIELD Streaming versions:
...click to view all...
SHIELD Streaming is an application offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall SHIELD Streaming is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SHIELD Streaming from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SHIELD Streaming or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SHIELD Streaming". If it is installed on your PC the SHIELD Streaming program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SHIELD Streaming in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SHIELD Streaming, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SHIELD Streaming.
8. After removing SHIELD Streaming, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SHIELD Streaming which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SHIELD Streaming using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SHIELD Streaming by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that SHIELD Streaming by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SHIELD Streaming supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:16:53.657