You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove SHIELD Streaming for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall SHIELD Streaming from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
for more information on NVIDIA Corporation. Usually the SHIELD Streaming application is found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvStreamSrv folder, depending on the user's option during install. nvstreamer.exe is the SHIELD Streaming's main executable file and it takes close to 4.69 MB (4914112 bytes) on disk.
SHIELD Streaming installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 25.48 MB (26719040
bytes) on disk.
- nvstreamer.exe (4.69 MB)
- nvstreamuseragent.exe (20.18 MB)
- NVIDIA.SteamLauncher.exe (629.44 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.1.0350
of SHIELD Streaming. You can find below info on other application versions of SHIELD Streaming:
...click to view all...
SHIELD Streaming is a program by NVIDIA Corporation. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall SHIELD Streaming is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SHIELD Streaming from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SHIELD Streaming or simply click the Search feature and type in "SHIELD Streaming". If it exists on your system the SHIELD Streaming app will be found automatically. When you click SHIELD Streaming in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SHIELD Streaming, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SHIELD Streaming.
8. After removing SHIELD Streaming, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SHIELD Streaming which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SHIELD Streaming with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SHIELD Streaming by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that SHIELD Streaming by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SHIELD Streaming supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 15:57:52.207