SHIELD Streaming is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall SHIELD Streaming from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. More info about NVIDIA Corporation can be read here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvStreamSrv folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file occupies 4.87 MB (5101384 bytes) on disk and is labeled nvstreamer.exe.
The executables below are part of SHIELD Streaming. They occupy an average of 24.38 MB (25560016
bytes) on disk.
- nvstreamer.exe (4.87 MB)
- nvstreamsvc.exe (18.90 MB)
- NVIDIA.SteamLauncher.exe (623.81 KB)
This data is about SHIELD Streaming version 3.1.2000
alone. You can find below a few links to other SHIELD Streaming releases:
...click to view all...
SHIELD Streaming is an application offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall SHIELD Streaming is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SHIELD Streaming from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SHIELD Streaming or simply activate the Search field and type in "SHIELD Streaming". The SHIELD Streaming program will be found automatically. When you select SHIELD Streaming in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SHIELD Streaming, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SHIELD Streaming.
8. After uninstalling SHIELD Streaming, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SHIELD Streaming which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SHIELD Streaming using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SHIELD Streaming by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that SHIELD Streaming by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SHIELD Streaming in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:16:58.753