You can find on this page details on how to remove SHIELD Streaming for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall SHIELD Streaming from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. More information about NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. SHIELD Streaming is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvStreamSrv directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The application's main executable file is titled nvstreamer.exe and occupies 3.71 MB (3894048 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with SHIELD Streaming. They occupy about 18.73 MB (19644992
bytes) on disk.
- nvstreamer.exe (3.71 MB)
- nvstreamsvc.exe (14.42 MB)
- NVIDIA.SteamLauncher.exe (615.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.28
of SHIELD Streaming. Click on the links below for other SHIELD Streaming versions:
...click to view all...
SHIELD Streaming is an application marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove SHIELD Streaming is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SHIELD Streaming using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SHIELD Streaming or simply activate the Search field and type in "SHIELD Streaming". If it is installed on your PC the SHIELD Streaming app will be found automatically. When you select SHIELD Streaming in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SHIELD Streaming, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SHIELD Streaming.
8. After removing SHIELD Streaming, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SHIELD Streaming which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SHIELD Streaming with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SHIELD Streaming by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that SHIELD Streaming by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SHIELD Streaming supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-14 05:45:46.580