This page is about SHIELD Streaming for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall SHIELD Streaming from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Go over here
for more information on NVIDIA Corporation. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvStreamSrv folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. nvstreamer.exe is the SHIELD Streaming's main executable file and it occupies approximately 4.78 MB (5011912 bytes) on disk.
SHIELD Streaming contains of the executables below. They take 25.42 MB (26657856
bytes) on disk.
- nvstreamer.exe (4.78 MB)
- nvstreamsvc.exe (20.03 MB)
- NVIDIA.SteamLauncher.exe (623.78 KB)
This page is about SHIELD Streaming version 2.1.108
only. You can find here a few links to other SHIELD Streaming releases:
...click to view all...
SHIELD Streaming is an application offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove SHIELD Streaming is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SHIELD Streaming from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SHIELD Streaming or simply activate the Search field and type in "SHIELD Streaming". The SHIELD Streaming program will be found automatically. When you click SHIELD Streaming in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SHIELD Streaming, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SHIELD Streaming.
8. After uninstalling SHIELD Streaming, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SHIELD Streaming which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SHIELD Streaming with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SHIELD Streaming by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that SHIELD Streaming by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SHIELD Streaming supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:44:18.850