SHIELD Streaming is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall SHIELD Streaming from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. More information on NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. SHIELD Streaming is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvStreamSrv directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The application's main executable file is titled nvstreamer.exe and occupies 4.08 MB (4277536 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with SHIELD Streaming. They occupy about 20.85 MB (21858144
bytes) on disk.
- nvstreamer.exe (4.08 MB)
- nvstreamsvc.exe (16.16 MB)
- NVIDIA.SteamLauncher.exe (623.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.7.321
of SHIELD Streaming. Click on the links below for other SHIELD Streaming versions:
...click to view all...
SHIELD Streaming is an application by NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove SHIELD Streaming is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SHIELD Streaming using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SHIELD Streaming or simply activate the Search field and type in "SHIELD Streaming". The SHIELD Streaming application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SHIELD Streaming in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SHIELD Streaming, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SHIELD Streaming.
8. After uninstalling SHIELD Streaming, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SHIELD Streaming that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SHIELD Streaming using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SHIELD Streaming by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that SHIELD Streaming by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SHIELD Streaming supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:04:19.680