SHIELD Streaming is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall SHIELD Streaming from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvStreamSrv folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file occupies 3.08 MB (3227424 bytes) on disk and is labeled nvstreamer.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in SHIELD Streaming. They occupy 17.59 MB (18449472
bytes) on disk.
- nvstreamer.exe (3.08 MB)
- nvstreamsvc.exe (13.92 MB)
- NVIDIA.SteamLauncher.exe (615.00 KB)
This info is about SHIELD Streaming version 1.05.19
alone. For other SHIELD Streaming versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SHIELD Streaming is an application by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall SHIELD Streaming is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SHIELD Streaming from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SHIELD Streaming or simply activate the Search field and type in "SHIELD Streaming". If it is installed on your PC the SHIELD Streaming app will be found very quickly. After you select SHIELD Streaming in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SHIELD Streaming, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SHIELD Streaming.
8. After removing SHIELD Streaming, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SHIELD Streaming which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SHIELD Streaming with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SHIELD Streaming by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that SHIELD Streaming by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SHIELD Streaming supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 13:59:30.473