You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Reimage Repair for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Reimage Repair from your systemReimage
. Open here
for more info on Reimage. You can read more about about Reimage Repair at http://www.reimageplus.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair directory (same installation drive as Windows). Reimage Repair's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\uninst.exe. Reimage Repair's main file takes about 590.75 KB (604928 bytes) and is called ReimageRepair.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Reimage Repair. They occupy 19.77 MB (20731744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LZMA.EXE (76.35 KB)
- Reimage.exe (7.85 MB)
- ReimageReminder.exe (3.39 MB)
- ReimageRepair.exe (590.75 KB)
- ReimageSafeMode.exe (324.16 KB)
- REI_AVIRA.exe (1.53 MB)
- REI_SupportInfoTool.exe (5.24 MB)
- uninst.exe (816.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Reimage Repair. You can find below info on other versions of Reimage Repair:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Reimage Repair you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by Reimage Repair when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair
Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\LZMA.EXE
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\msvcr90.dll
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\REI_AVIRA.exe
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\REI_Axcontrol.dll
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\REI_AxControl.inf
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\REI_Axcontrol.lza
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\REI_Engine.dll
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\REI_Engine.lza
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\REI_SupportInfoTool.exe
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\Reimage Repair.url
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\Reimage.exe
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\Reimage_SafeMode.ico
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\Reimage_uninstall.ico
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\Reimage_website.ico
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\Reimageicon.ico
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\ReimageReminder.exe
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\ReimageRepair.exe
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\ReimageSafeMode.exe
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\savapi3.dll
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\uninst.exe
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\version.rei
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Local AppWizard-Generated Applications\Reimage - Windows Problem Relief.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Reimage Repair
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\Reimage.exe
Reimage Repair is a program offered by the software company Reimage. Some users try to remove this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove Reimage Repair is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Reimage Repair from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Reimage Repair or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Reimage Repair". If it exists on your system the Reimage Repair application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Reimage Repair in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Reimage Repair, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reimage Repair:
- The publisher is: http://www.reimageplus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Reimage Repair.
8. After removing Reimage Repair, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Reimage Repair that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Reimage Repair using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Reimage Repair by Reimage from your computer, we are not saying that Reimage Repair by Reimage is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Reimage Repair supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 16:28:19.690