This web page is about Reimage Repair for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Reimage Repair from your systemReimage
. Open here
where you can find out more on Reimage. You can see more info about Reimage Repair at http://www.reimageplus.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Reimage Repair. ReimageRepair.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 276.41 KB (283048 bytes) on disk.
Reimage Repair installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 16.97 MB (17798880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LZMA.EXE (68.81 KB)
- Reimage.exe (5.37 MB)
- ReimageReminder.exe (4.08 MB)
- ReimageRepair.exe (276.41 KB)
- ReimageSafeMode.exe (61.77 KB)
- REI_AVIRA.exe (1.52 MB)
- REI_SupportInfoTool.exe (5.50 MB)
- uninst.exe (119.21 KB)
This info is about Reimage Repair version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other Reimage Repair versions:
...click to view all...
Reimage Repair is an application offered by Reimage. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Reimage Repair is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Reimage Repair from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Reimage Repair or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Reimage Repair". If it is installed on your PC the Reimage Repair program will be found very quickly. After you select Reimage Repair in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Reimage Repair, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Reimage Repair:
- The software company is: http://www.reimageplus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Reimage Repair.
8. After uninstalling Reimage Repair, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Reimage Repair which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Reimage Repair using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Reimage Repair by Reimage from your PC, we are not saying that Reimage Repair by Reimage is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Reimage Repair in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-30 01:30:50.440