Reimage Repair is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Reimage Repair from your computerReimage
. Go over here
for more info on Reimage. Click on http://www.reimageplus.com
to get more data about Reimage Repair on Reimage's website. Reimage Repair is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair directory, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Reimage Repair is C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\uninst.exe. ReimageRepair.exe is the Reimage Repair's main executable file and it occupies close to 698.20 KB (714960 bytes) on disk.
Reimage Repair is composed of the following executables which occupy 12.42 MB (13025624
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LZMA.EXE (68.81 KB)
- Reimage.exe (4.61 MB)
- ReimageRepair.exe (698.20 KB)
- ReimageSafeMode.exe (61.77 KB)
- REI_AVIRA.exe (1.52 MB)
- REI_SupportInfoTool.exe (4.64 MB)
- uninst.exe (870.51 KB)
This data is about Reimage Repair version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below a few links to other Reimage Repair releases:
...click to view all...
Reimage Repair is an application by Reimage. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Reimage Repair is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Reimage Repair using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Reimage Repair or simply click the Search field and type in "Reimage Repair". If it exists on your system the Reimage Repair program will be found very quickly. When you select Reimage Repair in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Reimage Repair, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reimage Repair:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.reimageplus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Reimage Repair.
8. After uninstalling Reimage Repair, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Reimage Repair which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Reimage Repair using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Reimage Repair by Reimage from your computer, nor are we saying that Reimage Repair by Reimage is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Reimage Repair supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 06:53:11.233