You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Reimage Repair for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Reimage Repair from your PCReimage
. Check out here
for more information on Reimage. More details about the application Reimage Repair can be found at http://www.reimageplus.com
. Reimage Repair is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Reimage Repair. The program's main executable file is named ReimageRepair.exe and it has a size of 749.46 KB (767448 bytes).
Reimage Repair installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 30.35 MB (31825648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CDB.exe (471.75 KB)
- LZMA.EXE (68.81 KB)
- ProtectorUpdater.exe (310.05 KB)
- ReiGuard.exe (4.86 MB)
- Reimage.exe (5.36 MB)
- ReimageReminder.exe (4.17 MB)
- ReimageRepair.exe (749.46 KB)
- ReimageSafeMode.exe (61.77 KB)
- ReiScanner.exe (6.68 MB)
- REI_AVIRA.exe (1.52 MB)
- REI_SupportInfoTool.exe (5.52 MB)
- uninst.exe (615.81 KB)
This info is about Reimage Repair version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other releases of Reimage Repair:
...click to view all...
Reimage Repair is an application released by Reimage. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove Reimage Repair is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Reimage Repair from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Reimage Repair or simply click the Search field and type in "Reimage Repair". If it exists on your system the Reimage Repair app will be found automatically. When you select Reimage Repair in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Reimage Repair, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reimage Repair:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.reimageplus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Reimage Repair.
8. After uninstalling Reimage Repair, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Reimage Repair which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Reimage Repair with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Reimage Repair by Reimage from your computer, nor are we saying that Reimage Repair by Reimage is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Reimage Repair in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-23 22:38:24.750