This page is about Reimage Repair for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Reimage Repair from your systemReimage
. Check out here
for more information on Reimage. You can read more about on Reimage Repair at http://www.reimageplus.com
. Reimage Repair is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Reimage Repair. The application's main executable file occupies 268.91 KB (275368 bytes) on disk and is called ReimageRepair.exe.
The executables below are part of Reimage Repair. They take an average of 14.39 MB (15092496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LZMA.EXE (68.81 KB)
- Reimage.exe (4.54 MB)
- ReimageReminder.exe (3.22 MB)
- ReimageRepair.exe (268.91 KB)
- ReimageSafeMode.exe (61.26 KB)
- REI_AVIRA.exe (1.52 MB)
- REI_SupportInfoTool.exe (4.60 MB)
- uninst.exe (118.30 KB)
This data is about Reimage Repair version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other Reimage Repair versions:
...click to view all...
Reimage Repair is a program by Reimage. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Reimage Repair is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Reimage Repair from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Reimage Repair or simply click the Search field and type in "Reimage Repair". If it is installed on your PC the Reimage Repair application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Reimage Repair in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Reimage Repair, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reimage Repair:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.reimageplus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Reimage Repair.
8. After uninstalling Reimage Repair, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Reimage Repair which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Reimage Repair with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Reimage Repair by Reimage from your computer, nor are we saying that Reimage Repair by Reimage is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Reimage Repair in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 13:37:49.277