This web page is about Reimage Repair for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Reimage Repair from your systemReimage
. More info about Reimage can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.reimageplus.com
if you want to read more on Reimage Repair on Reimage's web page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Reimage Repair by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Reimage Repair's main file takes about 589.77 KB (603920 bytes) and is named ReimageRepair.exe.
Reimage Repair installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 22.16 MB (23231952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LZMA.EXE (76.35 KB)
- Reimage.exe (8.50 MB)
- ReimageReminder.exe (4.24 MB)
- ReimageRepair.exe (589.77 KB)
- ReimageSafeMode.exe (233.59 KB)
- REI_AVIRA.exe (1.53 MB)
- REI_SupportInfoTool.exe (6.25 MB)
- uninst.exe (781.84 KB)
The current page applies to Reimage Repair version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other Reimage Repair versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you are trying to remove Reimage Repair from your PC.Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Reimage Repair
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\Reimage.exe
Reimage Repair is an application by Reimage. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Reimage Repair is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Reimage Repair from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Reimage Repair or simply activate the Search field and type in "Reimage Repair". The Reimage Repair program will be found very quickly. When you click Reimage Repair in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Reimage Repair, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reimage Repair:
- The software company is: http://www.reimageplus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Reimage Repair.
8. After uninstalling Reimage Repair, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Reimage Repair that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Reimage Repair using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Reimage Repair by Reimage from your PC, nor are we saying that Reimage Repair by Reimage is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Reimage Repair supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 16:05:08.220