Reimage Repair is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Reimage Repair from your systemReimage
. Take a look here
for more details on Reimage. More information about Reimage Repair can be found at http://www.reimageplus.com
. Reimage Repair is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Reimage Repair's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\uninst.exe. ReimageRepair.exe is the Reimage Repair's main executable file and it occupies approximately 575.34 KB (589144 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Reimage Repair. They occupy 23.01 MB (24132744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LZMA.EXE (76.35 KB)
- Reimage.exe (9.23 MB)
- ReimageReminder.exe (4.27 MB)
- ReimageRepair.exe (575.34 KB)
- ReimageSafeMode.exe (324.16 KB)
- REI_AVIRA.exe (1.53 MB)
- REI_SupportInfoTool.exe (6.28 MB)
- uninst.exe (778.38 KB)
The current page applies to Reimage Repair version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Reimage Repair:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Reimage Repair you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\LZMA.EXE
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\msvcr90.dll
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\REI_AVIRA.exe
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\REI_Axcontrol.dll
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\REI_AxControl.inf
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\REI_Axcontrol.lza
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\REI_Engine.dll
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\REI_Engine.lza
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\REI_SupportInfoTool.exe
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\Reimage Repair.url
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\Reimage.exe
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\Reimage_SafeMode.ico
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\Reimage_uninstall.ico
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\Reimage_website.ico
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\Reimageicon.ico
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\ReimageReminder.exe
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\ReimageRepair.exe
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\ReimageSafeMode.exe
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\savapi3.dll
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\uninst.exe
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\version.rei
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Local AppWizard-Generated Applications\Reimage - Windows Problem Relief.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Reimage Repair
Reimage Repair is a program released by Reimage. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Reimage Repair is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Reimage Repair from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Reimage Repair or simply activate the Search field and type in "Reimage Repair". If it exists on your system the Reimage Repair program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Reimage Repair in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Reimage Repair, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Reimage Repair:
- The publisher is: http://www.reimageplus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Reimage Repair.
8. After uninstalling Reimage Repair, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Reimage Repair which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Reimage Repair with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Reimage Repair by Reimage from your computer, nor are we saying that Reimage Repair by Reimage is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Reimage Repair in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-18 20:51:37.667