Reimage Repair is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Reimage Repair from your PCReimage
. Additional info about Reimage can be read here
. Detailed information about Reimage Repair can be seen at http://www.reimageplus.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair folder (same installation drive as Windows). Reimage Repair's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\uninst.exe. ReimageRepair.exe is the Reimage Repair's main executable file and it occupies circa 591.23 KB (605424 bytes) on disk.
Reimage Repair installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 24.86 MB (26068832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LZMA.EXE (76.35 KB)
- Reimage.exe (9.73 MB)
- ReimageReminder.exe (4.76 MB)
- ReimageRepair.exe (591.23 KB)
- ReimageSafeMode.exe (324.16 KB)
- REI_AVIRA.exe (1.84 MB)
- REI_SupportInfoTool.exe (6.76 MB)
- uninst.exe (822.20 KB)
This data is about Reimage Repair version 18.104.22.168
only. For more Reimage Repair versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Reimage Repair from your PC:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\3f9b0edd2d6942239b68a597fa.xml
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\LZMA.EXE
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\msvcr120.dll
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\REI_Axcontrol.dll
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\REI_AxControl.inf
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\REI_Axcontrol.lza
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\REI_Engine.dll
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\REI_Engine.lza
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\REI_SupportInfoTool.exe
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\Reimage Repair Help & Support.url
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\Reimage Repair Uninstall Instructions.url
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\Reimage.exe
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\Reimage_SafeMode.ico
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\Reimage_uninstall.ico
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\Reimage_website.ico
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\Reimageicon.ico
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\ReimageReminder.exe
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\ReimageSafeMode.exe
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\savapi.dll
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\uninst.exe
- C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\version.rei
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Reimage Repair
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\Reimage.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Protector\ReiProtectorM.exe
Reimage Repair is an application marketed by Reimage. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase Reimage Repair is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Reimage Repair from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Reimage Repair or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Reimage Repair". The Reimage Repair program will be found automatically. When you click Reimage Repair in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Reimage Repair, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reimage Repair:
- The software company is: http://www.reimageplus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Reimage Repair.
8. After uninstalling Reimage Repair, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Reimage Repair which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Reimage Repair with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Reimage Repair by Reimage from your computer, we are not saying that Reimage Repair by Reimage is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Reimage Repair in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 13:14:43.567