Reimage Repair is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Reimage Repair from your PCReimage
. More information on Reimage can be seen here
. More data about the app Reimage Repair can be found at http://www.reimageplus.com
. Usually the Reimage Repair application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Reimage Repair's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled ReimageRepair.exe and occupies 279.50 KB (286208 bytes).
Reimage Repair installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 14.51 MB (15217696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LZMA.EXE (68.81 KB)
- Reimage.exe (4.61 MB)
- ReimageReminder.exe (3.24 MB)
- ReimageRepair.exe (279.50 KB)
- ReimageSafeMode.exe (61.77 KB)
- REI_AVIRA.exe (1.52 MB)
- REI_SupportInfoTool.exe (4.63 MB)
- uninst.exe (121.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Reimage Repair. You can find below info on other versions of Reimage Repair:
...click to view all...
Reimage Repair is a program offered by Reimage. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Reimage Repair is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Reimage Repair from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Reimage Repair or simply click the Search field and type in "Reimage Repair". If it exists on your system the Reimage Repair program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Reimage Repair in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Reimage Repair, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Reimage Repair:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.reimageplus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Reimage Repair.
8. After removing Reimage Repair, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Reimage Repair that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Reimage Repair with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Reimage Repair by Reimage from your PC, we are not saying that Reimage Repair by Reimage is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Reimage Repair in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 21:15:54.220