NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can read more on NVIDIA Corporation. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\nViewSetup.exe -uninstall. The application's main executable file is named nViewSetup.exe and it has a size of 619.10 KB (633960 bytes).
NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.78 MB (5010952
bytes) on disk.
- keystone.exe (711.35 KB)
- nvAppBar.exe (432.85 KB)
- nvDspSch.exe (1.17 MB)
- nViewSetup.exe (619.10 KB)
- nwiz.exe (1.89 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5294
of NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager. You can find below info on other versions of NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is an application by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:48:19.283