NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager
This web page contains complete information on how to remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\nViewSetup.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager. nViewSetup.exe is the NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager's main executable file and it occupies about 255.60 KB (261736 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager contains of the executables below. They take 4.03 MB (4225032
bytes) on disk.
- keystone.exe (498.60 KB)
- nvAppBar.exe (438.60 KB)
- nvDspSch.exe (1.28 MB)
- nViewSetup.exe (255.60 KB)
- nwiz.exe (1.58 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.14.10.00
of NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager:
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\nViewSetup.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager
NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is a program released by NVIDIA Corporation. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager program will be found automatically. When you click NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:31:10.693