NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager
This web page contains complete information on how to remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\nViewSetup.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager. nViewSetup.exe is the NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager's main executable file and it occupies about 255.60 KB (261736 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager contains of the executables below. They take 4.03 MB (4225032
bytes) on disk.
- keystone.exe (498.60 KB)
- nvAppBar.exe (438.60 KB)
- nvDspSch.exe (1.28 MB)
- nViewSetup.exe (255.60 KB)
- nwiz.exe (1.58 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.14.10.00
of NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager:
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\keystone.exe
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\nvAppBar.exe
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\nvDspSch.exe
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\nView.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager
NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is an application by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:31:10.693