NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager
NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
for more details on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\nViewSetup.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager. The application's main executable file is titled nViewSetup.exe and its approximative size is 261.10 KB (267368 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager. They occupy about 4.10 MB (4296040
bytes) on disk.
- keystone.exe (711.31 KB)
- nvAppBar.exe (432.81 KB)
- nvDspSch.exe (1.17 MB)
- nViewSetup.exe (261.10 KB)
- nwiz.exe (1.56 MB)
The current page applies to NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager version 184.108.40.20650
only. You can find below a few links to other NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager releases:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is an application released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 10:19:48.923