NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager
This web page is about NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
for more information on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\nViewSetup.exe -uninstall. NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager's primary file takes about 265.60 KB (271976 bytes) and its name is nViewSetup.exe.
The executable files below are part of NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager. They occupy about 4.81 MB (5043432
bytes) on disk.
- keystone.exe (589.28 KB)
- nvAppBar.exe (663.78 KB)
- nvDspSch.exe (874.28 KB)
- nViewSetup.exe (265.60 KB)
- nwiz.exe (2.47 MB)
This page is about NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager version 184.108.40.20627
only. For more NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager from your PC:
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager
NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is an application offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager". The NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 22:48:21.260