NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager
This info is about NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. More information on NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView directory, regulated by the user's option. The application's main executable file has a size of 711.31 KB (728384 bytes) on disk and is titled keystone.exe.
The executables below are part of NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager. They occupy an average of 3.84 MB (4028672
bytes) on disk.
- keystone.exe (711.31 KB)
- nvAppBar.exe (432.81 KB)
- nvDspSch.exe (1.17 MB)
- nwiz.exe (1.56 MB)
This web page is about NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager version 22.214.171.12435
only. You can find below a few links to other NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager
NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is a program marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager.
8. After removing NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 16:30:22.343