NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
for more details on NVIDIA Corporation. Usually the NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager program is placed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView folder, depending on the user's option during setup. NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\nViewSetup.exe -uninstall. nViewSetup.exe is the NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager's main executable file and it occupies around 261.10 KB (267368 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager. They occupy about 4.03 MB (4230664
bytes) on disk.
- keystone.exe (498.60 KB)
- nvAppBar.exe (438.60 KB)
- nvDspSch.exe (1.28 MB)
- nViewSetup.exe (261.10 KB)
- nwiz.exe (1.58 MB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager version 22.214.171.12449
only. You can find here a few links to other NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is an application by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager.
8. After removing NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 19:24:42.330