NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
where you can get more info on NVIDIA Corporation. Usually the NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager program is placed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\nViewSetup.exe -uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called nvAppBar.exe and occupies 734.84 KB (752480 bytes).
NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.79 MB (3976056
bytes) on disk.
- nvAppBar.exe (734.84 KB)
- nvTaskbar.exe (475.85 KB)
- nwiz.exe (2.61 MB)
The current page applies to NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager version 184.108.40.20672
alone. You can find below a few links to other NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is a program by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager application will be found very quickly. After you click NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager.
8. After removing NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 05:06:24.183