NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager
This page contains thorough information on how to remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. More information about NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\nViewSetup.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager. keystone.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 589.28 KB (603424 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.60 MB (4819584
bytes) on disk:
- keystone.exe (589.28 KB)
- nvAppBar.exe (701.28 KB)
- nvDspSch.exe (874.28 KB)
- nwiz.exe (2.48 MB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager version 125.22
alone. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is an application offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager application will be found very quickly. When you click NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager.
8. After removing NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 15:25:04.850