NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Additional info about NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\nViewSetup.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled nViewSetup.exe and its approximative size is 255.60 KB (261736 bytes).
The following executables are contained in NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager. They take 2.65 MB (2778528
bytes) on disk.
- nvAppBar.exe (471.60 KB)
- nViewSetup.exe (255.60 KB)
- nvTaskbar.exe (314.10 KB)
- nwiz.exe (1.63 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20641
of NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is a program by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager". The NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-22 00:21:06.050