NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager
You can find below detailed information on how to remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView folder, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\nViewSetup.exe -uninstall. The program's main executable file occupies 584.10 KB (598120 bytes) on disk and is titled nViewSetup.exe.
The executable files below are part of NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager. They take an average of 4.48 MB (4697608
bytes) on disk.
- keystone.exe (556.10 KB)
- nvAppBar.exe (420.60 KB)
- nvDspSch.exe (1.28 MB)
- nViewSetup.exe (584.10 KB)
- nwiz.exe (1.67 MB)
The current page applies to NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager version 184.108.40.20670
alone. For more NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is an application marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager program will be found automatically. When you click NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager.
8. After removing NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:18:54.670