NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\nViewSetup.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager. nViewSetup.exe is the NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager's primary executable file and it takes about 512.60 KB (524904 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager. They take 4.27 MB (4474760
bytes) on disk.
- nvAppBar.exe (726.32 KB)
- nViewSetup.exe (512.60 KB)
- nvTaskbar.exe (467.32 KB)
- nwiz.exe (2.60 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1134
of NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager. You can find below a few links to other NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager releases:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is an application released by NVIDIA Corporation. Some people try to remove this program. This is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:05:27.600