Microsoft SkyDrive is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. More data about Microsoft Corporation can be found here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\16.4.6013.0910 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Microsoft SkyDrive is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\16.4.6013.0910\SkyDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Microsoft SkyDrive's main file takes about 5.40 MB (5659096 bytes) and is called SkyDriveSetup.exe.
The executables below are part of Microsoft SkyDrive. They take about 5.47 MB (5733808
bytes) on disk.
- SkyDriveConfig.exe (72.96 KB)
- SkyDriveSetup.exe (5.40 MB)
This data is about Microsoft SkyDrive version 16.4.6013.0910
only. You can find here a few links to other Microsoft SkyDrive releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Microsoft SkyDrive we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive:
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft SkyDrive
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft SkyDrive\SkyDriveSetup.exe
Microsoft SkyDrive is an application by Microsoft Corporation. Some people choose to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Microsoft SkyDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Microsoft SkyDrive or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft SkyDrive". If it exists on your system the Microsoft SkyDrive program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Microsoft SkyDrive in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Microsoft SkyDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Microsoft SkyDrive.
8. After removing Microsoft SkyDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft SkyDrive that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft SkyDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft SkyDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft SkyDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft SkyDrive supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:33:37.353