Microsoft SkyDrive is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. More data about Microsoft Corporation can be found here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\16.4.6013.0910 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Microsoft SkyDrive is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\16.4.6013.0910\SkyDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Microsoft SkyDrive's main file takes about 5.40 MB (5659096 bytes) and is called SkyDriveSetup.exe.
The executables below are part of Microsoft SkyDrive. They take about 5.47 MB (5733808
bytes) on disk.
- SkyDriveConfig.exe (72.96 KB)
- SkyDriveSetup.exe (5.40 MB)
This data is about Microsoft SkyDrive version 16.4.6013.0910
only. You can find here a few links to other Microsoft SkyDrive releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Microsoft SkyDrive we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Microsoft SkyDrive is a program by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase Microsoft SkyDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Microsoft SkyDrive or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft SkyDrive". If it exists on your system the Microsoft SkyDrive app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Microsoft SkyDrive in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Microsoft SkyDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive.
8. After removing Microsoft SkyDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft SkyDrive which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft SkyDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft SkyDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft SkyDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft SkyDrive supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:33:37.353