FlexiServer is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall FlexiServer from your computerNCH Software
. Additional info about NCH Software can be seen here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\FlexiServer directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing FlexiServer is "C:\Program Files\NCH Software\FlexiServer\flexiserver.exe" -uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 901.60 KB (923240 bytes) on disk and is labeled flexiserver.exe.
The executable files below are part of FlexiServer. They occupy about 4.17 MB (4376784
bytes) on disk.
- flexiserver.exe (901.60 KB)
- flexiserversetup_v1.77.exe (3.29 MB)
The current web page applies to FlexiServer version 1.77
alone. You can find below a few links to other FlexiServer versions:
...click to view all...
FlexiServer is a program by NCH Software. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall FlexiServer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove FlexiServer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FlexiServer or simply activate the Search field and type in "FlexiServer". If it is installed on your PC the FlexiServer application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FlexiServer in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding FlexiServer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FlexiServer.
8. After uninstalling FlexiServer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FlexiServer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FlexiServer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FlexiServer by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that FlexiServer by NCH Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FlexiServer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 15:54:45.157