Dell Touchpad is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your systemSynaptics Incorporated
. Additional info about Synaptics Incorporated can be seen here
. You can see more info on Dell Touchpad at www.synaptics.com
. Usually the Dell Touchpad program is found in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Dell Touchpad is rundll32.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named DellTouchpad.exe and its approximative size is 4.80 MB (5034224 bytes).
Dell Touchpad is composed of the following executables which take 40.65 MB (42622544
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DellTouchpad.exe (4.80 MB)
- DellTouchpad35.exe (4.80 MB)
- DellTpad.exe (20.44 MB)
- InstNT.exe (227.73 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.81 MB)
- SynReflash.exe (2.34 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.33 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (136.23 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (179.23 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.79 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.80 MB)
This data is about Dell Touchpad version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other versions of Dell Touchpad:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Dell Touchpad.The files below are left behind on your disk by Dell Touchpad when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Dell\SupportAssist\images\icons\png\24_24\touchpad.png
- C:\Program Files\Dell\SupportAssist\Resources\pcdrmouse\touchpad_button_left.png
- C:\Program Files\Dell\SupportAssist\Resources\pcdrmouse\touchpad_button_left_click.png
- C:\Program Files\Dell\SupportAssist\Resources\pcdrmouse\touchpad_button_right.png
- C:\Program Files\Dell\SupportAssist\Resources\pcdrmouse\touchpad_button_right_click.png
- C:\Program Files\Dell\SupportAssist\Resources\pcdrmouse\touchpad_pad.png
- C:\Program Files\Dell\SupportAssist\Resources\pcdrmouse\touchpad_reticle.png
Dell Touchpad is a program marketed by Synaptics Incorporated. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Dell Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Dell Touchpad from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dell Touchpad or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dell Touchpad". The Dell Touchpad app will be found very quickly. When you click Dell Touchpad in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Dell Touchpad, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dell Touchpad:
- The web site of the application is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dell Touchpad.
8. After removing Dell Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dell Touchpad which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dell Touchpad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dell Touchpad by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Dell Touchpad by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dell Touchpad supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 00:21:58.410