Dell Touchpad is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your PCSynaptics Incorporated
. Additional info about Synaptics Incorporated can be seen here
. You can see more info on Dell Touchpad at www.synaptics.com
. Usually the Dell Touchpad program is found in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Dell Touchpad is rundll32.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named DellTouchpad.exe and its approximative size is 4.80 MB (5034224 bytes).
Dell Touchpad is composed of the following executables which take 40.65 MB (42622544
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DellTouchpad.exe (4.80 MB)
- DellTouchpad35.exe (4.80 MB)
- DellTpad.exe (20.44 MB)
- InstNT.exe (227.73 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.81 MB)
- SynReflash.exe (2.34 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.33 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (136.23 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (179.23 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.79 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.80 MB)
This data is about Dell Touchpad version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other versions of Dell Touchpad:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Dell Touchpad.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Dell Touchpad:
Dell Touchpad is a program offered by Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Dell Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Dell Touchpad from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dell Touchpad or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dell Touchpad". If it exists on your system the Dell Touchpad app will be found automatically. When you click Dell Touchpad in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Dell Touchpad, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dell Touchpad:
- The web site of the program is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dell Touchpad.
8. After removing Dell Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell Touchpad that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Touchpad using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dell Touchpad by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Dell Touchpad by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dell Touchpad supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 00:21:58.410