Dell Touchpad is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your systemSynaptics Incorporated
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Synaptics Incorporated. Please open www.synaptics.com
if you want to read more on Dell Touchpad on Synaptics Incorporated's web page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Dell Touchpad is rundll32.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. DellTouchpad.exe is the Dell Touchpad's main executable file and it occupies close to 4.80 MB (5034736 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Dell Touchpad. They take an average of 40.68 MB (42655312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DellTouchpad.exe (4.80 MB)
- DellTouchpad35.exe (4.80 MB)
- DellTpad.exe (20.45 MB)
- InstNT.exe (229.23 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.81 MB)
- SynReflash.exe (2.32 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.34 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (165.23 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (180.73 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.79 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.80 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Dell Touchpad. Click on the links below for other Dell Touchpad versions:
...click to view all...
Dell Touchpad is an application marketed by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove Dell Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Dell Touchpad from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dell Touchpad or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dell Touchpad". If it exists on your system the Dell Touchpad application will be found very quickly. After you select Dell Touchpad in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Dell Touchpad, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dell Touchpad:
- The software company is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dell Touchpad.
8. After uninstalling Dell Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell Touchpad which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dell Touchpad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dell Touchpad by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Dell Touchpad by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dell Touchpad supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-10 16:42:50.153